Duynie Ingredients top 20 sustainable company of the pet industryMonday 2 September 2019
The Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC) has rated Duynie Ingredients as top 20 company and sustainable frontrunner of the pet industry. This is an independent confirmation that Duynie Ingredients is leading in the field of sustainable pet food ingredients.
It is a great achievement for our company where sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. Our business is built around it, from the sourcing of co-products through to climate-neutral production.
Read more about this rating and the sustainability policy.
- PETS International article – Plant-based ingredients with exceptional value
- White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-products
- PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredients
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)
- PETS International article - Sourcing natural ingredients sustainably from the food industry