Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)Tuesday 8 May 2018
Duynie Ingredients is proud sponsor of the fundraising initiative of PETS International for supporting the PET Sustainability Coalition (PSC). PSC is a non-profit organization which vision is a thriving and collaborative pet industry that creates positive impact for the community and environment. It stimulates sustainability improvement in the pet industry through collaboration and education.
PETS International started a fundraising for stimulating the Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC) to get started in Europe. They handed over a check of €15.000 to the board of the Pet Sustainability Coalition during the Interzoo.
- Duynie Ingredients top 20 sustainable company of the pet industry
- PETS International article – Plant-based ingredients with exceptional value
- White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-products
- PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredients
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- PETS International article - Sourcing natural ingredients sustainably from the food industry