High Fibre formulation petfood results in lower feed intake dog and catFriday 21 April 2017
Recent study has shown that pets are quicker satisfied after eating petfood containing high fibre and high protein. Duynie Ingredients is pleased with the results of this study (Comparison of voluntary food intake and palatability of commercial weight loss diets in healthy dogs and cats) from veterinary scientist Alex German from the University of Liverpool, which shows that formulation of petfood is key to weight-loss by dogs and cats.
Ingredients as ChicoFibre and BeetFibre, containing soluble and insoluble fibres like pectins and/or inulin are very good to use for formulating weight loss petfood. For more information about ChicoFibre and BeetFibre contact our sales manager.
- Duynie Ingredients top 20 sustainable company of the pet industry
- PETS International article – Plant-based ingredients with exceptional value
- White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-products
- PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredients
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)