PETS International article - The value of co-productsMonday 11 September 2017
The September 2017 issue of PETS International published an article (The value of co-products) about Duynie Ingredients. It is an interview with Sales Manager Karina Marsilje who explains how Duynie Ingredients produces high quality sustainable ingredients for the petfood industry out of co-products.
To read the article download here or go directly to the online magazine.
- Duynie Ingredients top 20 sustainable company of the pet industry
- PETS International article – Plant-based ingredients with exceptional value
- White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-products
- PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredients
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)