PETS International article – Plant-based ingredients with exceptional valueFriday 29 March 2019
The May 2019 issue of PETS International published our article “Plant-based ingredients with exceptional value”. The article focuses on the nutritional value of our plant-based ingredients, based on co-products. Furthermore it introduces our new vegetable blends, a unique combination of vegetables, suitable in different recipes.
To read the article click here or go directly to the online magazine.
- White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-products
- PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredients
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)
- PETS International article - Sourcing natural ingredients sustainably from the food industry
- Potato fibre good fibre source in dog food