PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredientsTuesday 12 February 2019
The February 2019 issue of PETS International published our article “Continuously reaching a higher level of sustainability with pet food ingredients”. Read the interview with our sustainability manager Corine Kroft and see how Duynie Ingredients contributes to sustainable pet food consumption.
To read the article click here or go directly to the online magazine.
- PETS International article – Plant-based ingredients with exceptional value
- White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-products
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)
- PETS International article - Sourcing natural ingredients sustainably from the food industry
- Potato fibre good fibre source in dog food