Supplier SymposiumFriday 12 October 2018
Duynie Ingredients was present at the Duynie Group’s supplier symposium October 10-11th in the Netherlands. This symposium for key suppliers was organized by Duynie Group to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. The theme of the symposium was “sustainable innovations”.
Duynie Ingredients is a company of Duynie Group and together we source natural raw materials directly from the food industry. More than 80 European suppliers visited the symposium. Duynie Ingredients showed which ingredients for animal nutrition are produced out of the raw materials.
A lot of interest has been shown for the sustainable production process and the new built plant in Cuijk. During the drying process heating and electricity are derived from sustainable energy sources rather than fossil fuels; residual heat released at bio-fermentation plants and the green power station.
It was good to show suppliers how important innovation and sustainability is for our business and how Duynie Ingredients contributes to sustainable pet food consumption.
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)
- PETS International article - Sourcing natural ingredients sustainably from the food industry
- Potato fibre good fibre source in dog food
- Duynie Ingredients appoints Karina Marsilje as Managing Director
- PETS International article - The value of co-products
- Duynie Ingredients B.V. - Announcement
- Novel Ingredient: ChicoFibre