White Paper: Sustainable plant-based ingredients from co-productsTuesday 26 February 2019
Duynie Ingredients published a white paper in the PetfoodIndustry.com about the advantages of plant-based ingredients from co-products in pet food.
Click here to read the white paper.
- PETS International article – Sustainability with pet food ingredients
- Launch of new vegetables ingredients
- Supplier Symposium
- Roughage shortage, use BeetFibre
- Duynie Ingredients expands its sales team
- Fundraising initiative for Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC)
- PETS International article - Sourcing natural ingredients sustainably from the food industry
- Potato fibre good fibre source in dog food
- Duynie Ingredients appoints Karina Marsilje as Managing Director