PotaFibre is a co-product released during the production of starch from potatoes. The potatoes are washed and then ground into a potato mash. The mash is separated into starch, liquid protein and fibres. The fibres are pressed, air dried and pelleted.
- Source of soluble and insoluble fibre
- 100% potato based ingredient
- Gluten free, so popular alternative for grains and rice
- Natural, free from any artificial and synthetic ingredients
- GMO free according to EU 1829/2003 and 1830/2003
Delivery according to the Terms and conditions Duynie Ingredients B.V.
This product is produced, packed and stored in accordance with Regulation EC183/2005 laying down requirements for feed hygiene and Regulation 767/2009 laying down requirements for labeling. Duynie Ingredients is certified according to the standard of GMP+ B08 Feed Certification Scheme.
If you would like to have more information, please contact our sales team.
|Available packaging:||Bulk, Bigbags (25kg bags on request)|
|Expiry date / Storage:||24 months after production on condition that the product is stored in a dry and cool place|
|Usage:||Petfood, Animal feed. Not for human consumption|